1. Chop scallion and slice bell pepper, onion and cabbage.
2. Chop beef into bite-sized pieces.
3. Heat the pan and coat with oil then put the beef and season with salt and pepper.
4. Stir-fry beef until the color turns golden brown, remove from pan and set aside.
5. Heat the pan and coat with oil, put in onion, cabbage and bell pepper and stir. Cook until tender.
6. Add cooked beef, stir with BBQ sauce and Worcester sauce, add noodle and mix well.
7. Add 3 tbsp of water and stir. Cook until noodles are tender.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Transfer to plate, garnish with scallion and serve.
– 8 oz Twin Marquis Yakisoba Noodle (1/2 package)
– 5 oz beef sirloin (or similar cut)
– 2 scallions
– 1 bell pepper
– ½ small onion
– ¼ cup Cabbage
– 3 tbsp water
– 3 tbsp vegetable or peanut oil for sauté
– Salt & pepper to taste